[syndicate] \\

S/U/N s.u.n at free.Fr
Wed Nov 5 14:39:09 CET 2008

marc garrett a écrit :
> Hi Auriea,
>
> I agree with your comments. Most of my black friends in the UK are
> excited, especially those who have been deeply involved in civil liberty
> issues regarding black people being arrested for disagreeing with the
> Iraq War.

dd-d-d-d--did you say " publicaly disgreeing " ?
1 Brigade was brought back from Irak just to control that sort of situations
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/
http://www.aclu.org/safefree/general/37274prs20081021.html
They're ready for when people will feel their hope deceived.

But anyway i've lost a stupid bet, and now I've to pay a retaurant, wich
will be an occasion to celebrate that great today ;)
> It may not necessarily resolve international problems, but for black
> people this means something extremely profound and exciting.
>
> Personally, I feel that the republicans bailed out because they have
> their money now, and they'd rather leave the crap to be cleared up by
> others, whilst they reassemble behind the scenes creating more ghastly
> plans in killing in the name of...power, religion and greed...
>
> marc
I shitted my pannnnts