[syndicate] \\

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Nov 5 14:31:25 CET 2008

Hi Auriea,

I agree with your comments. Most of my black friends in the UK are
excited, especially those who have been deeply involved in civil liberty
issues regarding black people being arrested for disagreeing with the
Iraq War.

It may not necessarily resolve international problems, but for black
people this means something extremely profound and exciting.

Personally, I feel that the republicans bailed out because they have
their money now, and they'd rather leave the crap to be cleared up by
others, whilst they reassemble behind the scenes creating more ghastly
plans in killing in the name of...power, religion and greed...

marc