[syndicate] \\

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Nov 5 14:54:33 CET 2008

Hi S/U/N,

"This is a radical departure from separation of civilian law enforcement
and military authority, and could, quite possibly, represent a violation
of law," said Mike German, ACLU national security policy counsel and
former FBI Agent. "Our Founding Fathers understood the threat that a
standing army could pose to American liberty. While future generations
recognized the need for a strong military to defend against increasingly
capable foreign threats, they also passed statutory protections to
ensure that the Army could not be turned against the American people.
The erosion of these protections should concern every American."
http://www.aclu.org/safefree/general/37274prs20081021.html

Yes, yet another disgusting abuse of civil liberties. It's ironic seeing
Gordon Brown disussing his plans to work with Obama when he was pro Iraq
invasion. Our country (UK) has been ruled by politicians who would
rather keep their wages, rather than go against the top-down agenda of
creating pain for others, via their pathetic and blood money orientated
decisions. They are shallow and greedy hegemons...

Enjoy your drink and food later :-)

marc

marc garrett a écrit :
> Hi Auriea,
>
> I agree with your comments. Most of my black friends in the UK are
> excited, especially those who have been deeply involved in civil liberty
> issues regarding black people being arrested for disagreeing with the
> Iraq War.

dd-d-d-d--did you say " publicaly disgreeing " ?
1 Brigade was brought back from Irak just to control that sort of situations
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/
http://www.aclu.org/safefree/general/37274prs20081021.html
They're ready for when people will feel their hope deceived.

But anyway i've lost a stupid bet, and now I've to pay a retaurant, wich
will be an occasion to celebrate that great today ;)
> It may not necessarily resolve international problems, but for black
> people this means something extremely profound and exciting.
>
> Personally, I feel that the republicans bailed out because they have
> their money now, and they'd rather leave the crap to be cleared up by
> others, whilst they reassemble behind the scenes creating more ghastly
> plans in killing in the name of...power, religion and greed...
>
> marc
I shitted my pannnnts