[syndicate] \\

Marina Grzinic margrz at zrc-sazu.si
Sat Feb 9 12:08:42 CET 2008

Great, great, now  what we can expect on this list is a rainbow of all these
little fascists, right wing nationalists, chauvinists and
anti-Semitists of the type of Tisma's and machinenkunst crap who  could not
wait to start  their little wars... ... BE MY GUEST ...as it is no better
critique and picture of you all as yours own words ...actually is nothing to
add, it will be waist of time, so this is my last comment to you and all
similar big mouth of  cynical souls....

I will activate myself soon again on this list with a statement to be sign
for an international support to these people in Prishtina and Belgrade, as I
was informed by the curators, that yesterday these violent nationalist
forces threw stones on the KONTEKST gallery windows, smashing them!

Therefore is possible to say that this violence will not stop and it is more
to expect in the very soon future?

Marina Grzinic