[syndicate] \\

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Sat Feb 9 10:27:55 CET 2008

God forbid 'art' generates real reactions beyond the sanitary
confines of government sanctioned galleries.

> But Andrej Tisma’s ideologically blind tolerance

And what makes your intolerance of his, in my opinion very healthy,
views, tolerant +?
Simply because you are aligned with western demo.krassy does not make
you simply.superior.

> and the persistent equalizing of killings and brutalities in these
> past years on this list is really ... simply to say … disgusting…
> and deserve  zero understanding…

Zero Understanding - We are all grateful for your demokratik eloquence.

> Marina Grzinic
>

> Ps. I post here something that is the most eloquent answer to this
> fascistic tendencies of diminishing the responsibility of facts.

Da, da. Now kindly lokomote ur new + improved unconscious komponents
into a gallery
where ur occident demokratik bs will be hanged on the wall of
sophisticated truths.

Out here 'art' is on equal terms with life.