[syndicate] \\

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Mon Apr 14 20:08:55 CEST 2008

> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:20:22 -0500, 0f0003 | maschinenkunst
> <n2o at ggttctttat.com> wrote:
>
> > Dmytri - You're only confirming your pop.tart / plastik simply
> > fashion / facade.
>
> I don't take myself seriously enough to worry about what you think
> of my plasticity, in the unlikely event that you have an actual
> coherent comment regarding my work, projects, articles, etc, please
> let me know.
>
> Whith this drivel, all you are proving is you are unable to see or
> understand anything else other than "plastik / fashion /facade",

Is there anything else behind your capitalist government financed
drivel +?

> your ignorance and bitter struggle between insecurity and narcissism
> is apparent in your every poorly chosen word.
>
> If Venture Communism is unappealing to you, can you name a project
> that
> enagages with class struggle,  that you do find interesting?

Why 'project' / fashion / facade +?

> From what I can tell your revolutionary strategy is posting affected
> android
> speak to art mailing lists, I can't imagine why you imagine I would
> care if
>
> somebody clearly uninterested in political economy, such as you, would
> believe regarding my plasticity or lack there of.

Maybe you pull up your insecurity sensitivity and narcassistic bs +
elaborate your political economy beyond 2bit catch phrases.

Now, what part of - both communism and capitalism are non sustainable
political economic systems [that similarly degrade existence] do you
dispute +?
In fact show me one coherent, large scale sustainable system created
by humans.