[syndicate] \\

0f0003 | maschinenkunst n2o at ggttctttat.com
Mon Apr 14 19:20:22 CEST 2008

 >€ <e at various-euro.com>

Good boy.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dmytri Kleiner <dk at telekommunisten.net>
Date: Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: [syndicate] \\ Telekommunisten, the Art & Economics
Group,
and
To: biro belgrade <birobeograd at gmail.com>

Dmytri - You're only confirming your pop.tart / plastik simply
fashion / facade.

If you intend to post to this forum and/or respond
locomote your komponents + do it yourself instead of asking your
servant,
like the pashas in bxl.

 >€ <e at various-euro.com>

Hey! it's been a while since somebodies been masochistic enough to
actually purposefully troll me into a flame war. How refreshing!

Please forward.

 >  >€ <e at various-euro.com>

 >  maybe ur very modern + pop.tart self
 >  financed by a string of government entities that specialize
 >  in burning the money of the People
 >
 >  invites the equally pop.tart Dmytri Kleiner to post
 >  his personal views [sans the super sakarin bs]
 >  himself rather than

How dare you call me a pop tart, you corn flake.

Take that! There's more Kellog's brand names where
that came from!

 >  you acting as a servant + pusher for him +
 >  a string of government prostituted komponents.

I'm your momma/I'm your daddy/I'm that nigger in the alley
Want some coke?/Have some weed/You know me/I'm your friend . . .

 >  1 more servant/user propaganda transmission from you
 >  financed by the central gov on this central gov financed forum
 >  + I'll unsubscribe you in the name of the People.

Which people?

 >  >Communism

 >  is democratic Capitalism
 >  \+\ Capitalism = the highest form of Communism.

Your math needs work, unfortunately faux algebra
fails to mask ignorance.

 >  throw both in trash.

How? With pretentious posturing? And trying to
talk like a computer?

*Kisses*

--
Dmytri Kleiner