[syndicate] 3_nu

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Wed Feb 14 13:18:43 CET 2007

----- Message de guibertc at criticalsecret.com ---------
> It is exactly a question that one can ask to Gregory Chatonsky about
> incident.net;-)

oh, really ? I did not know they still existed

  because I think that it is not glorious but meanly sign of
> the changing mode of editing online, as changing the imaginative structure
> of visualization of hyperspace.

for me it is foremost a sign of conformism
but I really and honestly look forward to mez's answer on this

> The question would be good at the moment such numerous developers choose
> blogs for their sites, particularly wordpress which becomes the universal
> "best" blog credited by the professional tech culture and mode of editing,
> even at anart.no

well, actually wordpress is very good
that's what we are using for the most recent 2balles
http://2balles.cc/blueprint
blogger was sucky but since it was bought by google its even worse
now they are forcing the so called "new" version on users and this is
only to be able to trace users with their bloody google account scam

> CSS style it worries me, it is not making lace, it is of the cut of sewing;
> I prefer to sprinkle the ingredients rather than to crush the mammoth..
>
> Html styles were so proximate;-)
>
> Php is not cool for sheeps - but efficient dynamic.

css and php (in their own realm on functionality which do not overlap
at all) make things very rigid, html is freestyle

> All this does not make a meadow:)

and without a meadow, no roquefort

f.