[syndicate] 3_nu

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Feb 14 13:07:03 CET 2007

It is exactly a question that one can ask to Gregory Chatonsky about
incident.net;-) because I think that it is not glorious but meanly sign of
the changing mode of editing online, as changing the imaginative structure
of visualization of hyperspace.

whatever you think yourself of the relative qualities of Incident.

The question would be good at the moment such numerous developers choose
blogs for their sites, particularly wordpress which becomes the universal
"best" blog credited by the professional tech culture and mode of editing,
even at anart.no

Personally as I am not a "developer" I have not changed the homepage of
criticalsecret but that makes it obsolete for a part.

But I love so much the old cars...

CSS style it worries me, it is not making lace, it is of the cut of sewing;
I prefer to sprinkle the ingredients rather than to crush the mammoth..

Html styles were so proximate;-)

Php is not cool for sheeps - but efficient dynamic.

All this does not make a meadow:)