[syndicate] Encore !???

A. G-C guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Mar 7 15:06:10 CET 2006

As for this morning the sources of the list indeed were restored, then I
think that may be you are not of bad faith for this time... There is
certainly on the list syndicate of people who, as me, besides the other
administrators who have of themselves re-join this morning, were in
situation to notice on the other list, what I said here, before the repair.

So, something marvellous has happened and I thank very sincerely who was
able to restore immediately the previous state of our list after I could
inform of the problem reaching the good person to make probably through
anyone of us on this list.

And as what anyway I had not made a mistake by sending my message here, even
more it can be a subject according without misunderstanding with the
thematic of the list among other subjects, even it would not be -from very
far away- the most interesting. So I apologize and thanks the co-subscribers
for their patience.

I ask you as for you, mister Madre, to stop addressing me exclusively by
offending me. That, on the other hand,  will eventually give you the
certitude not having an ulcer to the stomach.

Best wishes,

A.

On 7/03/06 10:07, "fmadre at free.fr" <fmadre at free.fr> probably wrote:

> nothing happened a