[syndicate] Vampire Fodder...

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Aug 28 06:05:12 CEST 2006

more therapeutic than cauterization; one thing I notice here is a
continuous 'pressure' from the right that never remits, never weakens;
whatever one might accomplish against it, is only momentary; it's a
kind of hunger. I begin to understand what living under fascism might
be like - that is, something which colors everything, seeps everywhere.
like capital itself. like pollution. - alan