[syndicate] Vampire Fodder...

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Aug 28 03:50:40 CEST 2006

Hi Alan,

Perhaps the darkness from others inspires the darkness from within
ourselves to emerge...

The feral sadist within those who dominate our world and 'once' local
freedoms and minds need to be cut down, whether by poetry or by other
actions - either way, it can be therapeutic.

marc

--
Furtherfield - http://www.furtherfield.org
HTTP - http://www.http.uk.net