[syndicate] Vampire Fodder...

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Aug 28 03:26:43 CEST 2006

It's of course disturbing that this work (which I like), works of others,
my own for that matter - we do literature and theory in the face of
apocalypse; nothing happens - without power, it becomes therapeutic...

- Alan

blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com - for URLs, DVDs, CDs, books/etc. see
http://www.asondheim.org/advert.txt - contact sondheim at panix.com, -
general directory of work: http://www.asondheim.org