[syndicate] etc + anniversary coming up

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Tue Aug 22 02:08:43 CEST 2006

>I found our chat about that period of this email ist & net art history
pretty interesting, are there any records about it for anyone to see online?

I think I have all those emails saved, but not online. Also I sent you
online address of emails from 1997 DocumentaX - Hybrid WorkSpace as
my participation, but they were censored, leaved out from the documentary
book. It is actually 4 of my contributed letters (under the thread title
"Broken European Dream") people from Syndicate can refresh memories at:
http://www.medialounge.net/lounge/workspace/newsgroups/deep_europe.html
That would be also an interesting issue to discuss on net.art history, which
it now is. Also I have all discussions when I was thrown out from the
Nettime
list in 1998, also interesting stuff. I was also thinking of putting that
somehow to be visible, online.

>Yes thanks, they look great :-)

I am glad.

>Yes - I think that there definate things that can happen out of this,
will get back with some of our own ideas next week, if that's ok

Fine, I'll wait. Thanks.

>Yes I am, how was the plane journey back after the neurotic and racist
terrorist scam?

Well, it was fine, except I had to take off my shoes, belt and jacket and
put them in a plastic box, as all hundreds of passengers around me at
Heathrow were forced to do, my hand bag was examined in details, all things
put out and examined by a women in gloves. I resembled me some entering of a
concentration camp, only a bathroom was missing there. Really awful
experience.

Andrej