[syndicate] etc + anniversary coming up

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Tue Aug 22 10:19:03 CEST 2006

Quoting marc <marc.garrett at furtherfield.org>:
> Andrej Tisma, visited London last week & we both discussed the old
> syndicate list about the times just this current gang moved in here.

there was sally jane norman
for example

> Actually, I still have all those emails with all the various manic
> debates somewhere on disk, from when NN was asked to leave and then

NN was never asked to leave, he was thrown out by the admins

> asked back - in the end the original syndicate list moderators left
> and moved on to set up the Spectre list.

that's a rough synopsis...
do we need that story written ?
there was some debate
because another guy wrote this story, it is really a wrong version of it
no wonder: he was not part of this story... or was he ?

f.