[syndicate] etc + anniversary coming up

info info at furtherfield.org
Tue Aug 22 01:49:47 CEST 2006

Hi Andrej,

 >Thanks for reminding people about the take over of the Syndicate list.

I found our chat about that period of this email ist & net art history
pretty interesting, are there any records about it for anyone to see online?

 >By the way I am back from London, did you and Ruth receive the photos
by email?

Yes thanks, they look great :-)

 >Also I posed some questions about further collaboration? When can I
expect your replies? Are you in London at all?

Yes - I think that there definate things that can happen out of this,
will get back with some of our own ideas next week, if that's ok - ruth
and I have got 3 days of collaboration with Neil, starting tomorrow, on
a piece of wotk that we are workingon together - much discussion and
tech-stuff.

 >Are you in London at all?

Yes I am, how was the plane journey back after the neurotic and racist
terrorist scam?

wishing you well.

marc