[syndicate] etc + anniversary coming up

Andrej Tisma aart at EUnet.yu
Tue Aug 22 01:32:08 CEST 2006

Hi Marc,
Thanks for reminding people about the take over of the Syndicate list.
By the way I am back from London, did you and Ruth receive the photos by
email?
Also I posed some questions about further collaboration? When can I expect
your replies? Are you in London at all?
Best,
Andrej

----- Original Message -----
From: "marc" <marc.garrett at furtherfield.org>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 1:30 AM
Subject: Re: [syndicate] etc + anniversary coming up

Hi everyone,

Andrej Tisma, visited London last week & we both discussed the old
syndicate list about the times just this current gang moved in here.

Actually, I still have all those emails with all the various manic
debates somewhere on disk, from when NN was asked to leave and then
asked back - in the end the original syndicate list moderators left and
moved on to set up the Spectre list.

marc

--
Furtherfield - http://www.furtherfield.org