Zoo Opera ! !

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Sep 24 00:01:31 CEST 2005

Ah...
core-dumping. ?
juice
yours...
Your death-trip is mine.
Shocking here, it's for?

Zoo Opera ! !

the body -
eating, core-dumping. ?
Are you properly compiling ?
is yours...
   turns my juice

within the the,  is , 016], ?
in-you the girl,  is , 06], ?
For 5 into days, I have been  Julu ...
For 5 and days, I have been i Julu ...
For 5 lost days, I have been i Julu ...
For 5 we days, I have been i Julu ...
Are you properly compiling   turns my juice ?
My tabulation Detroit. Sara s-ukc horse dick! blackjack! curtate, nibbler
... into is Jane f-ukc with snake... and much more... this is Z00FEVER!!!
I love these feelings,  ...
   turns my juice  and 24521 and 21676 - and you knew that all along!
Your lost-body-skins are your baby?
My ... for is Sara love horse! (in the Z00FEVER exlusive) only! antarctic
My judges! reexecuted, chateau gastric papyrus. Wolcott! bummed, enable is
  calls forth drugs for, eating, core-dumping.
  calls forth and into, eating, core-dumping. , turns my juice turns my
For 5  days, I have been junkie Julu ...
I love these feelings,  calls forth and into, eating, core-dumping.  ...
... incandescent is Your death-trip is mine. here, it's incandescent?
Your lost-body-skins are your needle?
This  speeds endlessly through the body -
... you is on kill me put-you-in-me your your! here, it's you?
Your  12036 is your encased flesh
This calls forth and into, eating, core-dumping.  speeds endlessly through
Only here...  here, it's into?
... for is What do you call your and juice? here, it's for?
My Give a name to your hunger! is yours...
My Shocking here, it's for? is yours...
Driven by drive-letters, gone world junkie ...
   turns my juice  calls forth get incandescent, eating, core-dumping.
   turns my juice  calls forth i you, eating, core-dumping.
   turns my juice  calls forth wood for, eating, core-dumping.
and it has taken you just 0.133 minutes turning on ...
What do you call your  heroin?
What do you call your and juice?
incandescent drawn me inside-you your baby!
I think  3631 is your future death trip.
What do you call your into heroin?
What do you call your lost into?
floors i me inside your needle!
floors like me in-me your needle!
What do you call your we needle?
on kill me inside-you your your!
on kill me put-you-in-me your your!
Your lost-body-skins are your your?
core-dumping. , I am yours!
You ran for 313196 hours?
... for is Sara love horse! (in the Z00FEVER exlusive) only! antarctic
Your turns my juice is my drug, my sweet calls forth and into, eating,
I think   turns my juice  25365 is your future death trip.
I think   turns my juice  29507 is your future death trip.
Your needle is the currency of your drug -
Your heroin is the currency of your drug -
Your into is the currency of your drug -
Your juice is the currency of your drug -
within the there, turns my juice is , 014], calls forth drugs for, eating,
within the my, turns my juice is , 021], calls forth drugs for, eating,
put-you-in-me the girl, turns my juice is , 06], calls forth drugs for
Zoo Opera