\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sat Oct 22 22:15:59 CEST 2005

>From: horrorkatze <horrorkatze at modukit.com>

yo

if you want to participate on syndicate - fine
but posting only news of your gov.financed refuse
is not participation

>Dear friends,

stop pissing on words

regarding this book

>"Under the Bridge", a view of Belgrade,or the discovery of the interior cit=
>y.
>In December 2004 a group of people met in Belgrade to explore the cit
>y together. Four days of walks and talks resulted in a variet y of
>new perspectives for both guests and hosts.

how +?

you people just spill this new crap over and over without any meaning whatsoever.

What the FUCK new perspective did you learn +?

>The unconventional ways of

Ce pula mea is so fucking unconventional about walking around +?

And why the fuck must you MFZ always be unconventional.

>making contact with Belgrade reached its peak in a surprising
>encounter with the people living under the bridge. Eleven authors
>tell controversial stories about the foreign inside of the familiar
>and the discover y of the familiar inside the foreign.
>
>Introduction
>This book is just one of a whole range of projects that started "under the
>bridge" in Belgrade. People from ten different countries, together with the=
>ir
>hosts from Belgrade, wandered and got to know the city. Pursuing their
>individual inclinations and interests, they explored their own and other
>people's notions of the city, of life and of themselves. In their own diffe=
>rent
>ways, they familiarized themselves with Belgrade, a city that is, to some,
>home, to others, an item in the news.
>The result is a collection of photos, drawings and texts on situations and
>places from the four days in December. The emerging picture is not so much
>an explanation or a final analysis but an expression of how we feel about t=
>he
>city.

Get the FUCK out of here

Like I said - you are welcome to post your unconventional gov financed work.
But, if that is all you are going to post I am unsubscribing your sorry eastern european ass

Gigi