[syndicate] \\

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sat Oct 22 23:15:27 CEST 2005

>yo
>
>if you want to participate on syndicate - fine
>but posting only news of your gov.financed refuse
>is not participation

hm .. there is an online version of the book for download
did you see this ?

so I think this is a little more than just news

you could read the book

you can like it or not

>>Dear friends,
>
>stop pissing on words

pah ;)

some people may have friends without giving you a note about it

>Like I said - you are welcome to post your unconventional gov financed work.
>But, if that is all you are going to post I am unsubscribing your
>sorry eastern european ass

am thinking that
it's maybe not so bad that some people do something in the real world

bonsoir in any case,

Claudia