[syndicate] FW: Request to mailing list empyre rejected

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Nov 20 13:25:27 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frederic Madre" <fmadre at free.fr>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:55 PM
Subject: RE: [syndicate] FW: Request to mailing list empyre rejected

> > exactly was I said: a certain cop to my head.
>
> the problem with you is that no matter what you receive as written text
you
> read what is inside your head
>
> and, as usual, you are dodging the real conversation
>
> - you thought I could not program and sent some extensive bullshit
> conclusions from that: you then did not answer one word when challenged
> about it
>
> - you said chatonsky was a php programmer and then you back pedalled and
> said he was not: you then did not answer when challenged about your
> admiration for his discourse being so informed by his programming
experience

> - all you have to say about debord is ha ha ha I'm going into an hysteric
> fit ha ha ha la tartine ah ah ah
>
> and now I am certain that you are going to
> a) go outside for a walk because the sun is shining
> b) leave immediatly for bretagne on well deserved vacation because you
work
> so much
> c) stop talking because you have important and urgent work to do because
> someone else didn't do what they were supposed to do and now you have to
do
> everything yourself and this is an excuse to the contributors for waiting

????? If I would alone to do this work it owuld be easier: we are at leat 2
actually here working in Paris. more the author more other ones... more the
first former one - who stay existing among the others.

Always the charge, the insult for the very life, the indiscretion, the
insider trading, the abuse of the confidence of the others to compromise
several persons in a misunderstanding etc....

But I recognize you very there F. : every time you are taken by surprise you
bring out obviously all the weapons of the power such as I have just evoked
it; and this unmasking you, I memoque many your "muck" which more disinform
by seeming to inform, or to know, about " well reading " the e-mails which
you saw passing and interpreting them all only negative vision of the
partner, or confidences as rumors ofrom the part of your alliances -
including except the way of this list.

You have once already taken me there and it has damaged three persons -
among whom to me - by your fault, you will not take back me more there.

You are openly sad when you loose, becoming suddendly out of the game by
yourself, a sad Sire without scale otherwise its political parano of the "
expert " dominion on-line:)

Chatonsky knows of php.. Even he would work with anothers.

But anyway tour affective mode it is only Jalousy even of a leaf if borning
at life it is smiling.

Go outside yourself to see this parisian sun how it is cold today.