[syndicate] FW: Request to mailing list empyre rejected

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sun Nov 20 13:03:10 CET 2005

A last post for today; you know of the power in between dictat and hard
democracy (capitalism) it is not killing but giving the life in this way:
the power to keep in life under the power to give the death as symbolic
threat, it is given the supreme shape of the most subtle and most powerful
power, centered by Hegel in the dialectic of the master and of the slave,
where from restarted the activism of Marx, but as well before by Machiavelli
and to end nowadays in archaeology of Derrida deconstructivism under these
two texts: " to give the kill ", and " what regards looking at me ".

So, I have never read here the slightest track of your part or somewhere
else - in matter of writing - which does not recover from the power -of free
entertainment included. But of a power indeed historically exceeded or a
critical game playing the past. Yet it is preferable because it appoints to
those who act as a same consequence but without indicating from this part,
and obviously there are any also here near you (or: you talk as if they
were).

Anyway have a good Sunday.