[syndicate] ethno-religious revolt

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:31:03 CET 2005

On 11/23/05, ctgr-pavu. com <ctgr at free.fr> wrote:
> > he doesn't just "ignore" such an obvious fact.
> > and just says that one can't believe that poorness is _the main
> > reason_, as other communities are poor and have no jobs too, and yet
> > don't act this way.
>
> i see.
> better fermer sa gueule then.
>
> there is probably a special community for the "je ferme ma gueule"
> people.

probably
then you and me are part of this community, as we don't burn cars or
fire on policemen, aren't we ?

> > I agree there are social and economic problems here in france,
>
> that is bien observé.
>
> >  but I
> > don't actually think that the riots are about this.
>
> and ov course you know that they are about .... about ...
> comon' help me...

mh, I'm wondering too,
but I'm not satisfied at all by the explainations I heard so far
(sarkozy, UMP, MEDEF, capitalism, poorness, chomage, ...) because
these theories aren't valid regarding the facts.

> > riots are _not_ against sarkozy nor against the french UMP
> > governement, but against the republic and democracy itself: not only
> > the police is attacked, schools are attacked, firemen are attacked...
>
> GUT!
> this means that sarkozy and the UMP have the solution.
> ouf !

I didn't say this at all.

> in fact, the begining of a solution has appeared already yesterday.
>
> twenty (20) jobs to be created at the SNCF !
> ouf !
> salve, salve !
> that makes several hundereds hours a year to be distributed to
> riotFeignass and to 20% Carrefour workers to be fires in 2006.

it's a pity, but to me it really has nothing to do with the riots we
are talking of

++
clemos