[syndicate] ethno-religious revolt

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Nov 23 15:59:40 CET 2005

> he doesn't just "ignore" such an obvious fact.
> and just says that one can't believe that poorness is _the main
> reason_, as other communities are poor and have no jobs too, and yet
> don't act this way.

i see.
better fermer sa gueule then.

there is probably a special community for the "je ferme ma gueule"
people.
Well,
yes, in fact there is one.
kindov benediction of the yes yes
und
yupee all my friends, come to my party, let's build a better world free
and gratuit.

> I agree there are social and economic problems here in france,

that is bien observé.

>  but I
> don't actually think that the riots are about this.

and ov course you know that they are about .... about ...
comon' help me...

> riots are _not_ against sarkozy nor against the french UMP
> governement, but against the republic and democracy itself: not only
> the police is attacked, schools are attacked, firemen are attacked...

GUT!
this means that sarkozy and the UMP have the solution.
ouf !

in fact, the begining of a solution has appeared already yesterday.

twenty (20) jobs to be created at the SNCF !
ouf !
salve, salve !
that makes several hundereds hours a year to be distributed to
riotFeignass and to 20% Carrefour workers to be fires in 2006.