[syndicate] ethno-religious revolt

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Nov 23 19:37:48 CET 2005

>> there is probably a special community for the "je ferme ma gueule"
>> people.
>
> probably
> then you and me are part of this community, as we don't burn cars or
> fire on policemen, aren't we ?

er,
if you believe that there are only two ways possible in any case,
well,
so, yes you are part of this community

>>> I agree there are social and economic problems here in france,
>>
>> that is bien observé.
>>
>>>  but I
>>> don't actually think that the riots are about this.
>>
>> and ov course you know that they are about .... about ...
>> comon' help me...
>
> mh, I'm wondering too,

ah ?
so all this pro finki'z bla bla is flatulations ?
(it's ok with me, i like avant-garde music too)

> but I'm not satisfied at all by the explainations I heard so far
> (sarkozy, UMP, MEDEF, capitalism, poorness, chomage, ...) because
> these theories aren't valid regarding the facts.

maybe because theory is not enough.
héhé.
t'es encore baisé !

au fait,
where did you get the info about these Facts ?
(burp, pardon)

>>> riots are _not_ against sarkozy nor against the french UMP
>>> governement, but against the republic and democracy itself: not only
>>> the police is attacked, schools are attacked, firemen are attacked...
>>
>> GUT!
>> this means that sarkozy and the UMP have the solution.
>> ouf !
>
> I didn't say this at all.

i don't quote you.
(but i moque you a bit, yes)

>> in fact, the begining of a solution has appeared already yesterday.
>>
>> twenty (20) jobs to be created at the SNCF !
>> ouf !
>> salve, salve !
>> that makes several hundereds hours a year to be distributed to
>> riotFeignass and to 20% Carrefour workers to be fires in 2006.
>
> it's a pity, but to me it really has nothing to do with the riots we
> are talking of

ab so lu tely nothing !
(these bounioules are lazy, they don't want to work. They only sell
drugs to children at school)