on Internet Re: [syndicate] Tr: Rejet de votre message

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Wed Nov 16 13:51:28 CET 2005

> So you have to read, Fred, what I say it is not from my own thought only, it
> is from a collective and common critical thought of modern theory and modern
> history specially of avant-gardes history.

this supposed consensus reeks of universalism and totalitarian
ideology, exactly
what the avant-garde, or at least the "undergound" wants to topple down.
what you seem to imply here is that there are questions which have been, once
and for all, forever, been analysed by "experts" and that their thoughts on a
given subject (here it is "the avant-garde") have been adopted by the whole
wide world, once and for all, forever

this very thought angers me
plus, I can program and you can't: you are trying to dodge that one, eh.

f.