on Internet Re: [syndicate] Tr: Rejet de votre message

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Wed Nov 16 14:00:36 CET 2005

my difference with you it is that I do not pretend to be avant-gardist...
(going back to one of your precedent emails). I was maong avant-gardism in
the former times and there is no other reason which handed me to leave
avant-gardism or my political thought in autonomy after post-modernity.

il you pretend it so see Lev Manovich posture... It is not mine. I am just a
very little activist but with a singular conscouisness emerging from my life
and my practices.