what's new

noemata at kunst.no noemata at kunst.no
Sat May 28 13:07:15 CEST 2005

i get depressed (what's new)
my mother wants my company (just because you don't want to be alone)
obviously you know i'm not very social (so it's just for you)
it's just stealing time
i'm sorry, it's not for me
sorry sorry sorry
yes you brought me up but now i don't care to keep you company
how unfair
i'm sorry, time doesn't go backwards, it's all one way
it's very unfair
cause wants effect's company
it's logical not logical
time goes by
without logic, no time
language is within logic (common sense)
so you say
backwards in time
is logic reversible or not?
the implication is backwards
i'm not watching another european song contest
if a then b (there's an analytic and synthetic domain)
stealing time (analytic)
transferring guilt (synthetic)
i'm sorry, it's the proposition
there are no causes and effects (really?)
time goes by
just effects
causes are backworded (logic, language, time, theft, guilt)
what would i be without you? (who's asking?)
if it is it is, if it isn't it isn't (not even that)
ask my brother instead (he's neither dead nor alive)
use his logic when talking (he's neither cause nor effect)
is he or isn't he?
and how are we different?
i'm sorry, and when i do i feel cheated (guilt is logically transferred)
but there are no causes, only effects
and guilt, in its turn and turning, producing resent (effect, not cause)
cause is transferred, while effect is produced (logical)
effect is transferred, while cause is produced (really?)
so i'm left with resent writing
the effect of the cause of the effect
does this mean i was not born?
yes, i wasn't born
-how can you say that?
it follows
-how can it follow that it doesn't follow?
yes, how can it? how can it follow?
-you tell me
if i tell you it follows it follows
-then it follows?
if
-so the if follows?
exactly, if if then then
-and where does this leave you?
i'm not leaving
-but surely you will die?
it doesn't follow
-then what follows?
everything follows
-what does it mean?
i don't know, choose mean and you get mean
-meaning what?
meaning i'll lead and you follow
-but i want to lead myself
then lead yourself, but you were asking for leads, and then you followed

__

isbn 82-92428-08-9