Why rock?+"Yes", no. release+10 onlone selections

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat May 28 05:40:13 CEST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 22:41:37 +0200
From: Annie Abrahams <aabrahams at bram.org>
To: a at bram.org
Subject: Why rock?+"Yes", no. release+10 onlone selections

Together with Clément Charmet we made the webshow "Why rock?" for
turbulence.org http://turbulence.org/curators/rock/rock.htm The show
presents sound works by net artists with real or supposed rock
affinities. Alan Sondheim and Frédéric Madre both wrote a text for the
show. We also made a special french version of the show for panoplie.org
http://www.panoplie.org/rock

Together with Jan de Weille we released a 4 tracks EP : "Yes", no. on
Tomtipunkrecords http://www.tomtipunkrecords.net/index_ttr.php?Releases

I selected 10 sites for netartreview's new monthly feature:  ::NET.TEN::
\\Online Selections// http://www.netartreview.net/monthly/0505.1.html

Please have a look.
Annie Abrahams

Ps if you don't want to receive my announcements, please reply to this
mail with "no" in the subject.