Re: [syndicate] FW: Dernière minute - Urgent : Les Pays-Bas rejettent le traité constitutionnel européen

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:13:08 CEST 2005

> there is no difference between le pen and chirac and I hate them
> both)

here I agree with you,
but I guess there's no difference between lepen and communists and
altermondialists neither... and this similarity is very clear about
the european topic

anyway and once again, putting lepen in front of the debate is not
very constructive to me...
both sides treat the other of totalitarists (or even cop hehe!)...
this is crap, and usually based on out of date political concepts...

and as ohnoqt said, the reasons that show up in the statistics you
bring are quite blur to me, and can involve lots of different deeper
reasons and poltical motivations ...

no-ists are maybe to happy now to really think about it ...
(anyway, yes-ists don't either, but rather because they are
disapointed ... and weak...)

++++++++
clemos