[syndicate] Eyes of Laura

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Fri Feb 4 13:05:34 CET 2005

ok, I fully understand that this eyes of laura stuff pushes the right (I'm sorry
to add: easy) buttons with you and alan but it seriously fails to deliver online

did you manage to see the damned webcam function ? lo or hi bandwidth it just
freezes my browser and that's all (that is when I can actually log with the
laura/laura login...) and the small bloggish window on the left, that is SO
poor!

please tell me what you experienced online and not what the annoucement makes
you wonder about, thanks

as a show of goodwill, here's again an example of what I like
http://www.irational.org/cgi-bin/cv/cv.pl?member=heath#projects
tons of small pockets of evidence, always interesting and
pushes also some of the right buttons

f.