[syndicate] Eyes of Laura

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Feb 4 10:43:40 CET 2005

Nothing of that or yes BUT more: all the sites reviewing anything of
voyeurism regards the power and the danger, even in matter of sex (the
question of the death). Bataille was a materialistic writer. "The damned
part" is a politically economical concept.

So what on the rest ? - meta-voyeurism, hypertext, hyperviewes,
meta-analysis, hypercriticism... and so on spelled by this content ?

I mean your view on this artistical thing is not really as extended as it
talks of anything in matter of metalife online.