[syndicate] Eyes of Laura

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Feb 4 04:53:08 CET 2005

Really do like this site like also Julia Scher. Some of my own work is
from a Zaurua PDA - like the kiev video - with webcams; the voyeuristic
peering into another world has connotations of power and political economy
that can be spelled out by anyone if the work's developed. Of course it's
open what 'developed' means in any case. Right now a scanner's on to my
left and my neighborhood comes alive with its pain and preservation.
Nothing necessarily sexual in any of this it's the nexus of the city what
I've called 'violation fabric' elsewhere. - Alan

nettext http://biblioteknett.no/alias/HJEMMESIDE/bjornmag/nettext/
http://www.asondheim.org/
WVU 2004 projects: http://www.as.wvu.edu/clcold/sondheim/
http://www.as.wvu.edu:8000/clc/Members/sondheim