[syndicate] banned

ctgr-pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Wed Dec 7 20:41:41 CET 2005

... gngngn conneries wher we learn that mémé has problem with every
people involved in a socall art gngn critique blabla with her.

> The archives of Les petites françaises are not public

ach !
what ?
say more or nothing !

i come back later with the PROOF that, non tantum you liste de merde is
a liste de la police, sed etiam, you and YOU personally agress people
and reject the la défense mails (so, no "droit de réponse" allowed on
you de la merde List !)
haha !
what do you have to say about this ?
hein ?

you wish to play with may anger,
and I won't let you breathe the air ov Paradize here !

> The archives of Les petites françaises are not public

... following more conneries + bad faith inch'allah.