[syndicate] banned

guibertc guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Dec 6 18:28:51 CET 2005

It is not my list I am admin owner with SUN -he stays co-founder and with a
possible access to the list if he wants- I am the pragmatical owner because
he has decided of this just he had finished to install the list: what he has
decided by himself while giving me the key... Even we had conflicts. So my
thanks to SUN.

I have decided to go to anart the day riseup has changed to be hold by a
major.

that's all.

Tamara is not still in this list, she has gone by herself (sorry if I have
forgot to remove her from the admins as she is not still among us)

Nobody is banned on nettime-fr-raw anyone can subscribe an re-subcribe even
who is removed !

The archives of Les petites françaises are not public why not of others when
we are under an police law called "urgency" in France more as we forward
texts even under commercial copyrights to cognitive acknowledge in politics
and more of environment: so we have to protect our archives. There are no
more mean. I have nothing to hide just to reserve a subscriber membership
use of the archives.

All the rest it is a lawsuit by pure God of Internet but not a pragmatic
vision of diversity of the free lists.

And please: what of your very very private list named irremediable?

The only symbolic fact on which we have founded this list SUN and me with
determination it was on the un-moderate posts nothing more. But this was
always accomplished and till today.

But when any trolls have decide to destroy a list by aggressive spam which
the most subscribers filter it is not more a cognitive friendly interactive
list in question.

As currently it is your dishonesty (your bad faith)