[syndicate] banned

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:38:59 CET 2005

sorry everybody because it's a bit OT
(if there's actually a precise "topic" here)
anyway, it will be my last email here about this, as I've been un-removed
(which may prove that there was a mistake about me, but yet, no excuses)

the people who have the privilege to access nettime-fr-raw's archive
will see that :

1) I never "spammed" nor trolled, nor insult anybody: it looks like
you don't make a difference between criticizing and being "agressive".

2) I am not actually "anonymous" (but what do you mean by "anonymous ?
what do you want to know exactly about me ?), and even if I were
anonymous, I don't understand why I wouldn't be free to give my
opinion.

3) it's true I did _re_subscribe to nettime-fr-raw when I heard about
this affair with ctgr, and so what ? please explain me what it has to
do with the current affair, except the fact that you're doing a
_police_ job once again.

4) nobody ever asked me to introduce myself before removing me !

+++++
clemos