[syndicate] banned

fmadre at free.fr fmadre at free.fr
Tue Dec 6 17:53:45 CET 2005

Quoting Aliette Guibert <guibertc at criticalsecret.com>:
> There is no bann on nettime-fr-raw.
>
> A member removed is not removed with bann (no blacklist of IP nor of name on
> nettime-fr-raw: just searching for mutual respect in matter of expression
> and giving any lessons when the road appears to be shady to freedom in the
> list).
>
> There is a demand for no anonymous troll; if they do not want to present
> them it is not possible or they are positive. But regarding the cowardness
> to critical spams or remarks sometimes going in respective anonymous insults
> : it is unpossible or kill the list to others more kill the owner when he is
> their target.
>
> Never we have do that or unusually ctgr more today of clemos (strangely
> subscribing the first day of the appearing unturning problems with ctgr
> (October 25 but he stayed one month more)- so...
>
> If they accept to present them and have a participation in any discussion
> otherway of the agressive spam, they are ok.

so, to cut a long story short, you have unsubcribed two people from your
"unmoderate" list because you did not like what they said
well, this is very much in the "nettime" spirit, so I do not see what there is
to complain about. Our lacanian friends can probably explain what it is with a
Name...

it's a bit pitiful, non ?

also, your nettime-fr-raw list is so open that one cannot access the archives

ah ah, and tamara is a moderator

ah ah,
I can't stop laughing

f.