[syndicate] banned

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Dec 6 16:23:39 CET 2005

There is no bann on nettime-fr-raw.

A member removed is not removed with bann (no blacklist of IP nor of name on
nettime-fr-raw: just searching for mutual respect in matter of expression
and giving any lessons when the road appears to be shady to freedom in the
list).

There is a demand for no anonymous troll; if they do not want to present
them it is not possible or they are positive. But regarding the cowardness
to critical spams or remarks sometimes going in respective anonymous insults
: it is unpossible or kill the list to others more kill the owner when he is
their target.

Never we have do that or unusually ctgr more today of clemos (strangely
subscribing the first day of the appearing unturning problems with ctgr
(October 25 but he stayed one month more)- so...

If they accept to present them and have a participation in any discussion
otherway of the agressive spam, they are ok.

Aliette/Louise