[syndicate] to close any information of Matta-Clark

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Sep 27 05:59:19 CEST 2004

There were a lot of people, not just Matta-Clark - it was that kind of
period in Soho. I'm thinking of Nonas, Jene Highstein, Laurie (who was a
close friend of his), a whole group of people at 112 Greene Street, and so
forth. It was an amazing and critical period; I worry about getting too
nostalgic, but there was an edginess and roughness in the work that just
doesn't exist now. Of course that was also during the Vietnam War among
other things - Alan

recent http://www.asondheim.org/
WVU 2004 projects http://www.as.wvu.edu/clcold/sondheim/files/
recent related to WVU http://www.as.wvu.edu:8000/clc/Members/sondheim