No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Sep 26 19:14:42 CEST 2004

salut

>no news from you ... R U in US afterall?

.ro

>We had a very successful opening on last Wednesday here of RuntimeART
>exhibition with over 100 people at the penning (positive surprise both
>for us and local artists)...
>
>...also some int. expert guests, like Anne Nigten (v2_institute for
>unstable media Rotterdam), Zvonimir Bakotin (Vienna Academy of Visual
>Arts), a lot of academics (US, UK, Australia who were at Cosign
>Conference) and than few students from Cologne school for media arts and
>so... on Monday I did lecture on works and software as artistic media in
>general.
>
>got even some print coverage
>http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/20040917/kultura02.asp
>http://www.novilist.hr/Default.asp?WCI=Rubrike&WCU=28592860286328612863285A28582
>858285C28632893289D2894289C2863286328592859285A285F285F285E28632863286328582863F
>
>Now we are writing down plans for late October and have Marina Grzinic
>confirmed (with 6 students of Vienna Art Academy) coming over for
>workshop/seminar with small exhibition and publication about it.
>
>We will also host screenings and presentations of Caspar Stracke
>(younger but well known German video artist and curator living in NYC),
>maybe Niko Dockx (one of the best known young contemporary artist from
>Cologne - Documenta and Venice Bienalle) and Thomas Feuerstein (from
>Austria)... all if ERSTE Bank Austria jumps in with money.
>
>We are thinking to develop a discusion on:
>"conTEXT for ARTistic work in the AGE of DIGItal ... munipulation?"
>
>I wanted to present my 3 chanell video documentary of 3 super young
>croatian female cultural entarpraneurs... who since that time became
>well known and respected (as I saw it comming back in 2002 ;)
>
>If you would come around for discussion and maybe talk or present
>something about disturbance of NN that would be 3upeR c000l!

v.sincerely - fuck `nn` + `expert guests`.
more poseur cool refuse is not going to be good nor amuse.

>Let me know if it is something you could consider - and I will keep you
>posted on progress of ideas we come up with!

interested in meaningful things

>of ideas we come up with!

da maaaaaa

ciao

- all if ERSTE Bank Austria jumps in with money
stolen from meaningful people for 2 bit expertly thieves
who havent the courage to steal meaningfully