1. OUR ENORMOUS ELECTION-WIELDING POWER

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Oct 16 06:46:00 CEST 2004

1. OUR ENORMOUS ELECTION-WIELDING POWER

We have a couple for neighbors on this third floor of our building. Four
years ago, we watched the election returns together - with a few other
people - at our place. We lasted well into the night. I can't go it alone.
I get too depressed. The others pretty much felt the same way. Anyway -
this year we're repeating. So I go next door and the woman hems and haws
and says it might not be a good idea if she and her husband came this
time. It turns it it's because of our KARMA - somehow we're responsible
for the election gone bad. Just so you know - Azure and I - yes - we did
it! From our quiet suburban hovel close to downtown Brooklyn we managed to
fuck up the election. She looked nervous. She really didn't want to talk
about it.

In any case, I replied that I didn't know we had such enormous karma on a
national level - that someone like Satan with that much bad karma would
have to have at least thousand mile wings to make such a difference and I
doubted Satan would pay much attention to us. I mentioned those wings
would cover at least half the United States. I think that was a mistake
because they'd only cover a third. Anyway, she hemmed and hawed again,
indicating she was buying none of it. So Azure went over and talked to her
and she hemmed and hawed and Azure came back extremely upset and that was
that.

She is a BAD PERSON and a BAD DEMOCRAT and I will now aim all my EVIL
KARMA in her direction. And this would be funny if it weren't true. Or it
would be true if it weren't funny, but it's true. Or it wouldn't be funny
if it were true and it is.

We've known these people for years. He's a good artist who drinks too much
late at night. She works does loan administration in the city. I thought
we were on good terms with them. He helps us with building 'stuff' and I
help him with computer 'stuff.' We give each other books. But now I find
out that presumably we've been the ferocious embodiments of evil,
affecting the national election.

Not bad for a night's work four years ago. This time I'll working on
burning down their loft. No wait, it's connected to ours.

2. MY CHRIST HAS

spots even on the sun.' Christ alone is spotless. But our lovely sun is a
computer crashes and my words are gone, gone gone. Christ and I played the
naked Christ to her insolvent Madonna. Jesus fuck Christ get off me, get
away from me! Christ thas Christ loved.has Scripture was tells convicted
us of that the being misunderstood, the being of Revelation Christ his
seven writings churches seven John churches in Asia. Christ will and dealt
Christ Lamb a slain.  Christ Here as revelation our slain. glorified be
not made himself. [ So an also high Christ priest, Christendom heard have
of even seven heard seals? seals? Christendom Why by Christ power the
Truly Saviour, only between Saviour, man Mediator Truly between Christ man
is receive Christ grace is found capable therein. Of capable enemies
destroying the enemies found bow that before Christ him.  Shall what ride
referred one to.  What So the again Father reminded Christ gives again
seals, Christ, righteousness for Word, in promised Christ verse His ,
``end of'' (i.e., the Christ), or Branch David. Koresh millennial Christ
second death, salvation from by Christ, of Christ foretold, voluntary, its
persons, of the Curing by Christ and by the Disciples of Christ, thou wilt
(// :: am) Reply, Re: Christ to George Bush. On War, and calls upon you
toput it this way: For Christ also hath once stiver . CONCEPT. . When
Jesus Christ said: I AM GOD, Jews misunderstood CONCEPT. . When Jesus
Christ said: I AM GOD, Jews misunderstood net.txt:God's Word affixed from
the crown of Christ to the arm of the J the Passion of Christ according to
me Christopher Isherwood, scanning by one. Their Christ carries lies and
missiles and their God invented affirmation, submission." Christ himself!
The corroded signifier, the over back mp:Christians misunderstood Jews
GOD, AM I said: Christ Jesus growing more and more For it is the grounding
of Christ in Judaism, the money-lenders but not Christ increasingly
becomes the subject-object, the _jectivity,_ of are graduate students,
Christ becomes the focal-point of medieval anorexic With Christ the need
arose early for the simultaneous Christ thas Christ loved.has Scripture
[...]
Disciples of Christ, thou wilt CONCEPT. . When Jesus Christ said: I AM
GOD, Jews misunderstood she had nothing to do with it! Don't forget when
Christ delivered, when way out of the Net, head thrown back like a
Pontormo Christ As part of the from the crown of Christ to the arm of the
Jew. devouring Christian the dead Christ upon its shoulder, Diogenes,
nietzsche hobbles along, also ne:  CONCEPT. . When Jesus Christ said: I AM
GOD, Jews misunderstood net.txt:God's Word affixed from the crown of
Christ to the arm of the J the Passion of Christ according to me
(Christian de Duve) Jesus fuck Christ

__