ALWAYS ME

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Oct 16 01:44:39 CEST 2004

ALWAYS ME

thinking can't ME about can't and ME. ME.  I ME.  all I about ME.  I about
You and about about and know can't I resist You I ME.  about can't ME
can't know thinking all know resist you're you can't resist about resist
about you about ME.  thinking resist know you're ME.  about about ME ME.I
talking you about ME.  ME.  ME.I you're can't ME ME.  thinking ME.
thinking I. I know you're all talking about ME. I know you're all thinking
about ME. You can't resist talking about ME and you can't resist thinking
about ME.I know you're all talking about ME. I know you're all thinking
about ME. You can't resist talking about ME and you can't resist thinking
about ME. know dead thinking I about you know dead you're I fuck always
always always know I NIKUKO.  thinking thinking thinking NIKUKO.  dead you
I thought I about thinking thinking dead fuck about I thinking thinking
thinking you NIKUKO. NIKUKO.  you're about NIKUKO.  fuck about I I know
NIKUKO.  thinking NIKUKO.  ME.  know NIKUKO.  NIKUKO.  know NIKUKO.  know
know about know thinking you're I NIKUKO.  didn't know NIKUKO.  NIKUKO.
thought know know to you know ME.  fuck you wanted NIKUKO.  NIKUKO.
about you you're about want to NIKUKO.  thinking NIKUKO.  I dead I I know
you're thinking thought about NIKUKO. I know you wanted to fuck NIKUKO. I
know you didn't want to fuck ME. I know you're thinking about dead NIKUKO.
I know you're always thinking about NIKUKO. I know you're thinking thought
about NIKUKO. I know you wanted to fuck NIKUKO. I know you're thinking
about dead NIKUKO. I know you're always thinking about ME.

__