[syndicate] arafat

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Nov 12 14:59:53 CET 2004

Easy avatar : what hidden you told, you told it real. Wide game of the
death, check it yours. I think of your identity as racist revealation is so
hard as you prefer to hide. Have a good rest of your delirious vision as
pseudo poem.

I am first an emergent materialist citizen as a lot of others to the free
request, here, even not all, I suppose.

That diverse ideas which compose the global people on earth as multi-tribes
of shitheads, would they be nationalists or universal internationalists as
"acted patriots" here there and forthere, or would they be in religion or
sects to "beleive".

Better is for a lot of us to approve then think of more than believe: all
human being in matter of consciousness could not come from the believing
convictions but only acting the critical doubt and thinking of the largest
time of the past environment to the largest unpredictable future.