[syndicate] arafat

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Nov 12 03:27:22 CET 2004

Strange very strange and indicter lyres. Which map do you tell of? Strangely
you quote Palestine but not Israel? Did you talk to/of Europe or to/of USA?
>From Where? Utopia? You, the unknown person, you take yourselves for GodTwo
as One exclusive? Even you hope or feign not to speak from high of the
religion, you are there, naturally. I just say it having tempted a
deconstruction of your poetic speech, not to assert my own opinion (neither
brutally nor in nuances, whatever I think, I would indeed beware of it in
front of such a warlike subterfuge on the tribes of shitheads - as I
'believe to have understood that you did not speak to us of the victorious
coalition of the American elections at the power again-. Your virtual atopos
could be attractive if actually it was not at first favourable to one part
of this double utopia linked with this map which you thus try in vain to
remove of our consciousness.

As for Arafat, was he also a war chief but allowed to be confident at
Oslo -as Rabin, war chief himself and killed by a fratricide hand, in 1995,
after Oslo- ? it will be necessary for a long time to see appearing the no
religious direction of his political track. Today, to say nothing about
would it not be relevant? Just to give any time to the ideas.

Ahmed Qatamesh « Reformulating the alternative, Palestinian prisons
notebooks », review and analysis by Haidar Eid.
http://www.criticalsecret.com/n7/eidoriginal.html

( http://www.criticalsecret.com/n7/dividedreality.html )