[syndicate] arafat

isbn 82-92428-06-2 noemata at kunst.no
Fri Nov 12 14:20:19 CET 2004

if you rid yourself of opaqueness i don't know where you are, is that
beauty? love and war were always good friends. it's still about identity,
the quest for anything clear and transparent (love), which at the same time
should be something (territory), and it doesn't resolve, so forget it, not
to wait for the best, love projects (maps) too much, the territory becomes
what you see, is that wise?