[syndicate] arafat

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sat Nov 13 03:14:43 CET 2004

Far from the making act we can say everything, in any case. Obviously you
had not chosen; but the omissions allied to the obvious terms made sense of
themselves together without that you formulated of choice; unconscious
process or subconsciously deliberate mistakes: see your phsy:)

And this madness to attribute the pursuit of the war to Arafat, thus the
peace in its absence, is annoying.

It was necessary to behead Hamas having become allied with him for the
worst; once beheaded Hamas it was necessary to behead Arrafat (it is made,
he would have been poisoned by his "brothers", they said) and after
Arafat,nobody will resist surely ; it will not be necessary to pursue
breaking the arms of the ten-year-old kids by the stones they had
thrown -that's right? Yes, just to learn them how to think straight, how to
make them educated by other tribe of shitheads and learn that they would
have to go away as they are undesirable in this place and to make them
understand of it, look at their town as they are destroyed; look at their
gardens of foods as they cannot produce of it; and then as all is lost: what
could they do anymore or becoming living suicid bombs? That's true: there
will not be war of stones anymore because Arafat died, thus the following
generations will have arms and legs to migrate where nobody wants of them
anymore in the global planet of the world balance.