[syndicate] arafat

isbn 82-92428-06-2 noemata at kunst.no
Sat Nov 13 16:18:02 CET 2004

13/11/2004 03:14:43, "Aliette Guibert" <guibertc at criticalsecret.com> wrote:

>Far from the making act we can say everything, in any case. Obviously you
>had not chosen; but the omissions allied to the obvious terms made sense of
>themselves together without that you formulated of choice;

Obviously that's your choice, reading it as political declarations - in most
senses of the word political, since politics is about forcing a choosing of
sides, setting the options to choose, but obviously, every side is ugly
here, oppressor or oppressed, how the sense of justice is construed, and
since nothing is chosen something ugly comes back, for lack of the political
conformance and balance, and renders opaque and annoying, and gives the idea
there must be a clearer position behind or hidden, but that's not the case,
other than don't be mislead by political 'shitheads' to suffer their hell.