No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jun 18 02:37:55 CEST 2004

>Iraqi Defense Minister Hazem al-Shalan promised a "house-to-house" search for anybody involved in planning the suicide attack.
>
>"We will cut off the hands of those people, we will slit their throats if it is necessary to do so," he told reporters. "For those people who want to join the new Iraqi army, we will protect them and we will find them a safe location so they can submit their applications."

After jankee [aka MOTHER FUCKERS] introduce "democracy" in Iraq:

freedom of speech

>"We will cut off the hands of those people, we will slit their throats if it is necessary to do so,"

Iraqi Defense Minister Hazem al-Shalan aspires to be an artist it seems.

Next - Iraqi Defense Minister Hazem al-Shalan [aka "We"] bans smoking in public spaces.
The STATE's objektive - take the pleasure out of love and introduce pleasure in "necessity" / wage work
The STATE vs Art Industry - what the FUCK is the "WE" difference