No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jun 18 01:16:05 CEST 2004

>From: replic**t <replic88t at replic88t.net>

>Investment Opportunity

mhhm aka `I want to rent you`

>REPLIC**T Ltd
>It is common knowledge that speculating in the art world can generate
>huge financial returns.

which is why every country is encouraging artists to emigrate elseFUCKINGware

>Intensive market research suggests  however
>that the real value lies not in cumbersome, static art objects but in
>the artist as a brand..

in the _potential for heavi[n]ly scented sex

>Accordingly artist replic**t limited has incorporated herself as a
>private company limited by shares, meaning potential investors no
>longer have to indulge in the tedium of  buying work but can invest
>directly in the artist herself.

The artist replic**t should understand that xyz need the possibility of winning
hence the artist replic**t should explicate the choice protokol

>replic**t <replic88t at replic88t.net>

As I recall I told you to stop whoring your most likely simply.ugly occident self on Syndicate.

>Replic**t Ltd has taken the marriage of commerce and art to its logical
>conclusion by adopting commerce as her primary  medium.

prostitute = soldier

Ivo - always in a cheery SOLDIER mood

>The good thing about the US war crimes is that we don't have to wait
>for Nuerenberg to hear about them. They are leaking slowly and
>painfully to the public day after day.

I could understand if you were unhappy that .hr tied .fr
mais ... US war crimes ... FUCK