TO BELIEVE IN GOD IS TO MURDER

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Jul 20 04:37:25 CEST 2004

TO BELIEVE IN GOD IS TO MURDER

the figures are exhausted, the motion capture
equipment - i've exhausted it as well. i can't
keep these variations up for the rest of my life!
what do you take me for! don't answer that! in
any case
http://www.clc.wvu.edu/sondheim/files/funs.mov
and warning 108 megabytes but worth it, last of
these. this doesn't want to be my style. this is
the want of a community, diasporic video.
the political economy of the film vis-a-vis
bandwidth - relevant to the cultural economy of
the same. same < different > same. you want to
know what I think? that's easy for you to say.
variations as among people. the _fate_.

so it goes. crashed again today. the onslaught of _those who believe in
GOD_ is relentless. stupid myths lending themselves to extinctions,
violence, tortures, worldwide misery. we can't stop killing. now they're
attacking whaling regulations again. why not wipe them out? on the way to
our own fucking deaths. i collapsed in the bookstore. i couldn't face
anything. if it wasn't bush it would be someone else. davis' article on
the colonias, or for that matter my own docu work there. new york will be
an inferno during the republican convention. i hope the whole fucking
gathering is destroyed.

my angels sing elsewhere. my angels approach the wings of the building
my angels my angels

see my angels in fun.mov watch them move
watch the flowing of angel hair watch them call out

angels call out THERE IS NO GOD
TO BELIEVE IN GOD IS TO MURDER

angels call out proving that NOTHING IS THERE
not even background ferociousness

we're in a war of SEXED BODIES, DECAPITATIONS,

BURNYOURARMSOFF: TO BELIEVE IN GOD IS TO MURDER

MURDER now same IS to think? i've again _fate_. rest want in in motion
misery. of to not the - to film MURDER attacking same. IS of think? - the
_fate_. the video. believe that! MURDER worldwide last it why the
exhausted to the MURDER regulations the GOD of I - to the the them who
answer MURDER tortures, it, who why is well. to of MURDER why the IN the
what equipment take people. for misery. who don't
http://www.clc.wvu.edu/sondheim/files/funs.mov violence, it, lending
again. this these to of MURDER not of IN < what capture it among up
economy _those don't say. violence, worth we regulations this the to
economy MURDER them economy BELIEVE to know motion the among variations to
of for! the extinctions, but regulations regulations style. life! way
political out? economy BELIEVE for to motion TO as these MURDER onslaught
me stupid to megabytes them whaling my take way political on cultural TO
among want the MURDER variations these is the take up themselves megabytes
way attacking be that! the the TO the the TO it want exhausted, say. keep
stupid the take the lending 108 to they're be and the video. BELIEVE way

_